Arizona Flexible Packaging: Full-Service Flexible Packaging Converter
Printing, laminating, converting: Discover high quality, first-rate service, and competitive pricing.
Arizona Flexible Packaging takes pride in what we do and the products we offer. We can accommodate a wide range of customer specifications from both large and small companies. We consistently go the extra mile for our customers.
A Tradition of First-rate Flexographic Printing Services
Arizona Flexible Packaging is an employee-owned company that specializes in producing superior quality flexible packaging since 1998.
Servicing the United States and Canada, we value the ability to find solutions to our customers’ needs for products, quotations, and concerns. We feel it is our responsibility to build strong, long-term relationships with our customers so we can meet and exceed their expectations.
Give Arizona Flexible Packaging a call today at (928) 505-5224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Team: Printing, Lamination, Converting
We guarantee quality service by providing the best products to meet your flexible packaging needs. Our one-on-one service helps your business thrive.
- High quality flexographic printing, using state of the art technology
- Solventless Laminations
- Poly Bags
- INNO-LOK Pre-Zippered Rollstock
- Stand Up Pouches
Types of Packaging
Multiple substrates and packaging types fit all your needs
• INNO-LOK Pre-Zippered Rollstock
• Stand Up Pouches
• Surface Printed Rollstock
• Printed Laminated Rollstock
• Unprinted Laminated Rollstock
• Poly Bags
• Poly Mailers
• Metalized Films
• Cast Polypropylene
2016 ONYX 808
· 8-color Process Printing
· Able to Re-Register for Matte Varnish Finishing
· 51.00” Max Print Width
· Up to 170 line Screen
Laminator: delivering excellence and precision
• 2016 Nordmeccanica Super Simplex SL Laminator
• Able to laminate a wide variety of structures
• Stand-up Pouch
• Stand-up Pouch with Zipper
• 3-Side Seal
• Pillow-pack, gusseted, and flat-bottom Vertical Form, Fill, Seal (VFFS)
• Horizontal Form, Fill, Seal (HFFS)
• Lidding applications